Faith & Freedom
A quarterly magazine of the IRD.
Download PDFs of past publications by clicking on the links below.
2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011
- African Methodists Call for Renewal and Transformation
- NCC Receives New, Liberal Social Creed
- Israel = South Africa: The Dubious Analogy that Drives
Pro-Palestinian Church Activists
- The Archbishop of Canterbury's "Worst of All Worlds"
- Presbyterians May See through the FOG
- United Methodists Look toward Pivotal
- Bearing the Burden for Nigeria's Persecuted Church
- Passing as "Nonpartisan"
- World Council of Churches Twice Stunned
- My Shari'a
- Episcopal Urban Caucus Preaches a Progressive Form of Peace
- Presbyterian Action Knows the Way to San Jose
- It's Amateur Hour as Presbyterians Pontificate on Iraq
- Methodist Agency Officials Defend Transgendered Clergy Cause
- Methodist Officials Urge Anti-Israel Divestment to General Conference
- One Dream: A Free China
- UCC Makes Lemonade from Obama-Wright Connection
- Presbyterians May Halt Missionary Erosion
- Lake Junaluska Conference Promotes Pacifism
- Religious Activists Accuse United States of Pro-Torture Policy
- Presbyterian Action Challenges Entrenched Special Interests
- Climate Change Roils Southern Baptists
- Baby, It's Cold Outside (And it May Be Getting Colder)
- Judge Recognizes Split among Anglicans
- A Different Kind of Education
- New Efforts for Beleagured Middle Eastern Minorities
- Pentecost, Mother's Day, and Pluralism Sunday
- Top Presbyterian Court Mumbles Mixed Message
- Proposed Anglican Coventant: "The Only Game in Town"
- United Methodists Affirm Biblical Standards on Marriage and Sex
- General Conference Backs Radical Political Causes
- "A Snake that Sunk its Fangs into the Paw . . . of the Big Dog"
- I Am an Evangelical. What Does This Mean?
- Mixed Messages on Israel Anniversary
- Christians Confer in an Election Year
- Zimbabwe: Devoid of Justice, Praying for Peace
- Presbyterian General Assembly Stirs Discontent
- Prominent UM Pastor Endorses Obama
- Charismatic United Methodists Rally at Aldersgate 2008
- Anglican Conservatives Create ‘Confessing Movement’
- From the President: Election 2008: Faithfulness,
Prudence and Conscience
- From the President: Christ’s Incarnation, Our Hope
- A Three-Year Ride with the NAE
- No Serenity in Sri Lanka
- Minor Advisory Group Harbors Major Advocacy Ambitions
- Presbyterians Can Undo What Was Badly Done
- United Methodist Stanley Hauerwas Pushes Pacifism at Duke Seminary
- New Book Examines Hillary Clinton’s Methodist Faith
- The Seinfeld Conference: A Reflection on Lambeth 2008
- Survey Confirms, Challenges Assumptions
- IRD Diary: A Humble Confidence
2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010/ 2011